Friday, September 13, 2013

The Reviews are In!


What the fans are saying!!

"Very funny show....a must see. This gal is awesome! Kept me laughing all nite:)"
                                - Josephine 

“Great energy, Great characters! ...loved the songs...hysterical.”
- Stacy

“Terrific!!! One of a kind.”
Dianne

“Thanks for all the laughter I will relish ...It was great
night out for me and my Mom!”
- Liz

“I loved all the characters! All so different, really funny and fun. And the spontaineity and the songs!"
- Raphael

What I was thinking...
I can't see them. It's dark, but I can hear them laughing!

Slow down! Oh my God, can they see my wig cap?! (Where are my glasses?) My beret's falling off. Who just walked in? What's the transition? 

Why can't I just hop around, subject to subject? (I know, I know...I'll make the one linear person in the audience insane.)

Transitions! I've never seen a show that left me thinking, "Wow, I loved those transitions! The performer, the content, and the music all sucked, but those transitions were brilliant!" (...and now, accepting this year's Tony Award for best transitions...

Oh! The show's over! They're clapping (for me?). A lot! And they're still laughing! Whew! (They're not mocking me, are they?)

What just happened? 

Thank God we taped this! (I think)

Collette Eau De Toillette



No comments:

Post a Comment